Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes more like a milkshake than the nutrient dense drink that it is?
Look no further my friends, this silky smooth recipe has got you covered! Full of healthy fats from the canned coconut milk and avocado, with a nice dose of fiber. Not to mention, this smoothie is sugar free (thanks to our dear friend erythritol!).
With only 4 g net carbs per smoothie, what’s not to love?! Enjoy!
- Nutritional information is based on 1/2 of this recipe*
- Be sure to break up any clumps in your canned coconut milk before adding them to the blender!
- **Dutch process is significantly less bitter than regular cocoa powder, and will taste better in this smoothie.
- ***Haas avocados are higher in fat and creamier than Florida avocados, they’re WAY better (in my opinion).
- 1/2 Cup Canned Coconut Milk* full fat or heavy cream
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Cacao Powder** dutch process
- 3 Tablespoons Erythritol granular
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Pink Sea Salt
- 1/2 Medium Haas Avocado***
- 1 Cup Ice
- Add ingredients to your Wildside+ Jar and blend.
- Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy!
- Serving Size:
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 18mg
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 3g