Celery Juice is all the rage at the moment and it’s certainly not going to go out of trend anytime soon. Claire in the office can certainly back it up that pure Celery Juice on an empty stomach in the morning is a life changer!
Claire uses a Greenstar Elite Juicer however, there are some people out there who DON’T want to purchase a Juicer and have a High Speed Blender at home.
She started off drinking 500mls every morning for two weeks and has now cut back to every few days. She noticed that her digestion improved out of site and her skin has cleared up and energy levels were through the roof. This was of course paired with a clean diet and her favourite exercise, Pilates and Singing!
Celery Juice Recipe in a Blender
2 x bunches of celery, washed really well and chopped into thirds.
Note – You can blend the leaves however, please note that they are bitter!
1) Place your chopped and washed celery to your high powered blender
2) Add in half a cup of filtered water.
3) Blend on high speed until nice and smooth
4) Use the tamper if any stubborn pieces of celery get stuck in the corner
5) Place a clean nut milk bag over the mouth of a large pitcher and pour the blended celery through the nut milk bag. Use your hands to squeeze the blended celery through.
Alternatively, you can use a normal flour sieve but you may need to strain it a few times depending on how much pulp you want.
6) Drink the juice immediately.